Whipped Dead Sea Salt & Sugar Scrub [Polish]
Exfoliate, soften and hydrate your skin with this soothing sugar scrub & dead sea salt mixture made to brighten & remove dead skin leaving your body silky & smooth. Self-love is the best love!
My special formula has a dual purpose.
- To restore beautiful glowing skin back to health
- Clear your energy of any negative energy.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Theobroma Cocao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Preservative, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Sugar, Dead Sea Salt, Mica, Fragrance.
DIRECTIONS: For best results, massage the scrub into the skin starting with the troubled
dry areas, cellulite, legs, arms & body then work your way to the heart. Rinse well.
CAUTION: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Store in a cool, dry place. Discard 6 months from purchase.
Sugar Exfoliation – A sugar exfoliant helps improve the overall hydration of your skin. Glycolic acid is found in sugars. This is one of the essential alpha-hydroxy acids that help skin cells to “stick” together and get deep into the skin layers to help repair and regenerate the skin from within, increasing cell growth and turnover.
- Unclogs pores
- Removes buildup of skin oils
- Helps to even out skin tone
- Reduces ingrown hairs
- Increases circulation to the skin
- Prepares the skin for moisturizers
Sugar and salt are both commonly used for exfoliating, each having their own benefits. Sugar is especially ideal for individuals with dry skin since sugar draws moisture from the air. When you use a sugar exfoliant they help to improve the overall hydration of your skin.
Benefits of Sugar Scrubs (Body Polish)
- Sugar scrubs are very gentle, making them perfect for more sensitive skin types. (Always do a small patch skin test to ensure you will have no reactions.
- Sugar naturally fights skin aging but improving the overall health of the skin, including a natural skin brightener.
- Sugar scrubs can be used all over the body, even areas prone to skin irritations including ingrown hairs, razor bumps, or chafing.
How often should you use Sugar Scrubs?
Generally once a week is good, but you can indulge in using it daily. My personal recommendation is 2-3 times a week. You can use the product before going to the tanning bed or tanning naturally in the sun to remove dead skin. However, if you are sunburnt, I would wait to use the product as it has dead sea salts that might sting! Please use the body butters at this point, the body butters has Aloe Vera and other soothing agents that help heal the skin.
Benefits of using Dead Sea Salts?
- Skin Renewal: Dead Sea Salts exfoliate dead skin and help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and moisturizing the skin.
- Reduced Skin Conditions: Psoriasis and eczema are two common skin conditions for which exfoliation with Dead Sea Salt has great benefits. The nutrients contained in Dead Sea Salts along with their moisturizing effect can help reduce the redness and irritation of these conditions while sloughing off old skin to allow for the growth of new, healthier skin.
- Skin Rejuvenation: Exfoliating with Dead Sea Salts has been shown to increase circulation at the skin’s surface which helps to rejuvenate the skin to keep it looking younger, longer.
- Detoxification: Dead Sea Salts contain sulfur which has been proven to help the body shed toxins. It also is a natural disinfectant which reduces the number of harmful bacteria that can be found on the skin.
Everyday life can make your skin look dull and dry. The toxins in the air, exposure to sun, even the products that you use during your daily cleansing routine can take a toll. Refresh and rejuvenate by scheduling an exfoliation with Dead Sea Salts today and show the world your most beautiful skin.
With the combination of sugar & dead sea salts you can’t go wrong. Enjoy beautiful glowing skin in your favorite scents & butters!
This formula also has shea & mango butters to soften dry, damaged skin.
Shea Butter can help provide relief from the symptoms of acne, burns, dandruff, eczema, and many other skin conditions. It has the ability to dig out your skin pores of oiliness and dead skin cells and allow your skin to breathe.
- Helps block the aging process
- Glowing, youthful skin
- Contains vitamin A & E
- Soothes dry skin
- Promotes healing with it’s anti-inflammatory properties due to swelling, redness of your face or any place on the body
- Excellent moisturizer
- Gentle on skin
Mango Butter keeps your skin moisturized without making it too greasy. Best for mature or aging skin.
- Provides protection from UV damage: Enriched with the goodness of Vitamins A, C, E, and K and polyphenols like gallic and ferulic acids, mango seed butter and mango extracts offer (some) protection from the harsh UV rays of the sun and also delay premature signs of aging. That is not to say that it can replace sunscreen.
- Infused with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties: Mango butter has been found to have anti-bacterial properties and to effectively help in providing relief from certain skin conditions such as dry skin and eczema.
- Helpful in healing wounds: The all-natural ingredient can help heal skin affected by various types of wounds and also repair damaged and cracked skin.
- Apt for all skin types: Mango seed butter contains vitamins and nutrients that are beneficial for all skin types, including combination and sensitive skin. It provides immense hydration to your skin and ensures to keep it well-nourished.
- Helpful against stretch marks and scars: Apart from its wound healing ability, mango butter is also known to boost the development of collagen production, which further leads to enhancement of your skin’s elasticity. Massaging your abdomen with mango butter during and after pregnancy can help you prevent and diminish the appearance of your stretch marks.